JOURNEY TO EXCELLENCE
The Rockfish Team can help your scouts achieve all levels of their Journey to Excellence.
Our outdoor programming will draw new members to your scouting group, and will improve retention rates by providing a low-cost, easily accessible outdoor adventure opportunity. Adult leaders have ample resources to conduct planning meetings within our facilities, utilizing whiteboards, conference rooms, projectors, and more.
Scouts are able to use our programs and service opportunities to meet rank advancement requirements, merit badge requirements, and special service award requirements. The sky’s the limit with 368 acres of wilderness, and 120 acres of adventure facilities!
Camp Rockfish is full of volunteer opportunities and physical challenge. Additionally, our staff have been trained to “unpack” any experience to reveal the deeper lessons of life, foster personal growth, and put values into action.
Among the core values of scouting is faith in God. Camp Rockfish exists to provide an opportunity for both scouts and adults to understand the Christian faith, and experience and grow in the love of God through Jesus Christ.
RESOURCES FOR LEADERS AT CAMP ROCKFISH
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Sizes range from 10 persons to 300 persons
- Audio/Visual presentation equipment is included in all indoor spaces
- Multiple table and chair arrangements are available
- Opportunity for catered snacks and/or meals
- Camp Rockfish can host training sessions for new Scouting leaders of all Scouting types, to teach the necessary skills to function in an outdoor camping setting.
- Remote wilderness setting accessible via a short walk
- Multiple campfire and shelter building areas